TB Wise Multi-Asset Income provides an attractive income and aims to increase income and capital in line with inflation or better. Our unwavering focus on value leads us to avoid the fashionable shares and sectors. TB Wise Multi-Asset Income invests both direct and through open-ended and closed ended funds.
A one stop shop for multi-asset income
|A Inc Shares 0.75||B Inc Shares 0.81|
|A Acc Shares 1.33||B Acc Shares 1.41|
Prices & Performance
Reasons to invest in TB Wise Multi-Asset Income
1. TB Wise Multi-Asset Income aims to deliver a strong and consistent level of income whilst also aiming to provide long term capital growth.
2. The fund management team have an average of 20 years experience managing a Multi-Asset discipline with a proven track record of outperforming the sector.
3. In a low yielding environment and following the recent pension changes, the clients’ need for income has never been greater. The fund sits in the IMA Flexible sector which allows us to be dynamic and access the full range of sectors and asset classes. With this flexibility we can invest where we want and without restrictions.
4. The fund invests directly in equities and will also invest in funds in specialist sectors overseas, Private equity, Property and alternative assets.
5. Our value investment approach, offers diversification as we tend to hold unfashionable companies and asset classes.
IA Sector IMA Flexible
Launch date 3 October 2005
Fund value £115 million
Historic yield 5.2%
Dividend ex dates 1 Mar, Jun, Sep, Dec
Dividend pay dates end Apr, Jul, Oct, Jan
Valuation time 12pm
1. Past performance is not a guide to the future
2. The historic yield reflects distributions over the past 12 months as a percentage of the price of the B share class as at 30th June 2018. It does not include any initial charge and investors may be subject to tax on their distributions.
Tony commenced his career as a financial adviser in 1984, and began managing funds in 1988. He has been managing investment funds continuously since then. He founded Wise Investment in 1992, to help people manage their investments and financial affairs. The company’s aim from the beginning has been to build relationships on understanding and trust, rather than selling products.
Tony specialises in managing investment portfolios and runs our TB Wise Multi-Asset Growth and TB Wise Multi-Asset Income funds. Tony’s process begins with economic, market, fund and company analysis. Fund management for him is the process of putting ideas into action.
Tony has amassed a wealth of experience and qualifications, including an MA in History from Cambridge University and the Investment Management Certificate, as well as numerous financial advice qualifications.
Outside work, Tony enjoys walking, gardening, beekeeping, being part of a large family, and supporting charitable causes in the local community.
Vincent joined the Wise Funds team in April 2017 as a fund manager, bringing eleven years of portfolio management experience.
In his previous role, Vincent was at Standard Life Investments where he managed a Tactical Asset Allocation mandate as part of the Multi Asset Investing team. He joined Standard Life Investments from Ignis Asset Management where he started as a fund manager in the Multi-Manager team before joining the Asset Allocation team at its creation. Vincent began his career at Goldman Sachs as an analyst in the European Portfolio Strategy team conducting research on equity and bond markets and then moved to Fidelity International as a fund analyst in the Multi-Manager team.
Vincent has got a Diplôme Grande Ecole (MSc in Management equivalent) from ESCP Europe in Paris. He also holds the Investment Management Certificate.